I'm Back!

Hey fellow readers!! 

I'm sorry I haven't written in awhile, I plan to begin writing about the daily joys of my life again. A lot has happened since I last wrote, including moving in to my first apartment as well as being selected for a nurse extern position for the summer!! I have some exciting days ahead of me as I have started my OB rotation in clinical and will begin pediatrics in a few weeks! I am also excited to say I have added a new furry friend to my heart and my home. 

Everyone meet Taz! 
 

 

He's quite the stinker sometimes. Not a meal goes by that he doesn't try to steal. 

 

We had to hide all of our food from him, because this is where he likes to perch. 

 

If he's not climbing the stove to steal your food....

 

He's helping with homework by making sure instead of getting it done, you are petting him. Seems counterproductive to me....

 

But no matter how much of a stinker he is, I just can't resist a face that cute. 

Stay tuned for more kitty stories, late nights, and exciting opportunities!!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri

Comments

Popular Posts