No Pie on Pi Day
This evening I was getting ready to leave for work and thought I'd better check the weather to be sure it wasn't raining. My weather app told me it was currently raining heavily, so I put on my rain jacket and headed out. I walked outside to a beautiful evening, and no rain. Actually, it was quite the opposite. Sunny and rather warm. By the time I made it back to my dorm I was actually sweating because I had my rain coat on. I immediately exchanged it for a tshirt. Cierra and I started talking about how we wanted pie, so we decided just then to walk to a nearby dining hall to get pie. I thought to myself how warm it was outside just 10 minutes ago, so I didn't put a coat back on. I walked outside and not 10 steps later, it started down pouring. Then, it started hailing. And guess who was walking in a tshirt.... Yep. Me. It didn't exactly feel great and I was quite chilly by the time we got there, but hey, we were getting pie so it was all going to be worth it. That is until.... There was no pie... So, I walked through the torrential downpour/hail mix for no pie.
Happy Monday.....
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment