March First!

Happy March First!! 
March sure did come in roaring. This morning at around 5:30am I was pulled out of my deep slumber by the sound of tornado sirens going off about every 10 minutes. They were probably the loudest tornado sirens I've ever heard. They were almost piercing to the ears. Along with this, I had one very scared cat hiding under my bed and one very confused cat meowing in my face. Half asleep me thought maybe it was just a drill (not sure why, but I was not all the way there yet haha). So I tried to go back to sleep. Then my phone started vibrating and wouldn't stop. It was an emergency alert telling me to take shelter. That woke me up... The winds were so loud, pelting the rain against my window. Needless to say, it was quite the wake up call this morning. Once the sirens stopped, both of my cats cuddled back up next to me and fell asleep and I gladly joined them. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day regardless of the nasty weather last night!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri 

Comments

Popular Posts