Crochet Fun



I've just recently gotten into crocheting. I learned how to crochet over break and my completed projects so far include 2 scarves and an ear warmer. I have been wanting to learn to crochet for so long and now that I finally have the basics down, I've been trying to learn some new and more complicated patterns. Stay tuned for those!!

Here is the first scarf I made..


I had just started it here and the end of the yarn was no where in sight.....

But finally..


I got it all done and this was my finished product! For my first scarf, I was pretty proud!! (Don't mind my not matching pink shirt haha) 


And the black and white scarf pictured here is my second scarf I made. 

I love them both! 
I can't wait to keep learning some new patterns!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts