Long and Thankful Day

Today has been such a long day. I was up around 5 this morning and am just now sitting down to relax. As I sat down I couldn't help but think how exhausted I was. And then, I couldn't help but think how thankful I am. How thankful I am for everything. To have the luxury of walking around campus and admiring the beauty of nature, reading a book (even if it is a textbook), writing notes, talking to friends, having movie nights, and even having the luxury to come home after a long day and get cozy under my heated blanket. I am thankful for this life. No matter how perfect or unperfect, it is the life that I love. At any moment all of it could be taken away and at any time, the things we are thankful for could become the things we were thankful for. 

Just take a second, a second to remember just how great life is. 

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
-Abraham Lincoln 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts