One List Down



All Christmas Break I was mentally preparing myself for the work load I was going to be taking on this semester. I am in very hard classes that require a lot of work. So the first day of classes, thanks to my extreme type A personality, I was making lists and getting ahead. Yesterday I made a list of things to do for my two non-major online classes and at first sight the list looked as if it would never get done. But I buckled down and one by one crossed things off my list until it looked like this... 


It may not SEEM like a whole lot, but it was time consuming. I'm glad to say I got everything done way ahead of time and now have the rest of the week to complete my other lists...... Hahaha. 

But at least this list is done! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts