Awesome Weekend Adventure

This past weekend Austin and I had the very best time at Niagara Falls. It was actually my first time out of the country and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else. 



One of my favorite parts was this beautiful rainbow we were so lucky to see. 



And another one of my favorite parts was the gorgeous sunrise over The Falls. 

 



Austin got a great picture of the sun over the water, it looks like a big ball of fire. (Wait a minute......haha) 



We got to do a "Behind the Scenes Tour" where we actually went through a series of tunnels and went behind The Falls. This was one of the pictures I got! 



The Falls at night were even all lit up! This was the view we saw outside our hotel window. 



But my most favorite part of all, was getting to spend this wonderful adventure with such a wonderful guy. 
Thank you for a terrific weekend Austin!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts