Fun Class for Credit

Today I had my required advising appointment to begin talking about the classes I will be taking next semester. And I have to say, I am pretty excited for next semester. In addition to my clinical course and one other class I am required to take, I can take any elective that my school offers. ANY. The possibilities are endless! I've never had this much freedom to take whatever I wanted haha.m. As I was looking through my options, I noticed there are classes like yoga, pilates, cycling, Zumba, ballroom dancing, and so many more- all offered for credit! I don't know what I'm going to take yet, but definitely one of those! This is so exciting. I'm actually going to get college credit towards my degree for taking a class that will be fun. Ah! I can't wait for next fall!!! 

Happy Thursday everyone! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts