Pancake?
As I am sure most of my college friends know, today was National Pancake Day and if you went to IHOP you could get free pancakes. Yes, that's right. Free. Who could pass up a FREE meal? To a college student, hearing the word free and food in the same sentence is pretty much like hitting the lottery. (Okay not really, but it has to be pretty close) Anyway, of course I had to go to IHOP. Cierra, our friend Ashley and I all went to together tonight and celebrated this wonderful day the best we knew how. What did Cierra get? Pancakes, of course! What did Ashley get? Pancakes, duh! What did I get??? Being National Pancake Day and all you'd think I'd get pancakes. But I celebrated the best way I knew how (emphasis on the I). By ordering a nice......... Cheeseburger.
I am not a big fan of breakfast foods and don't particularly care much for pancakes, so that's right. I ordered a cheeseburger. On National Pancake Day. And I enjoyed my juicy cheeseburger more than I would have ever enjoyed any pancake I would have ordered.
Happy National Pancake Day. To all who love pancakes- I hope you got free and delicious pancakes today! To all like me- I hope you celebrated by eating a different yummy food. Hahaha
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment