April Fool's
I woke up this morning reminding myself that today was April 1st. AKA the day of endless jokes and lies. I tend to be somewhat gullible, but I was adamant that today was not going to fool me. With this in mind, I go to my pharmacology class. I sit down to find that my instructor was having some difficulties dimming the lights. She called in another instrctor to help her and when she got there she started talking about giving us a pop quiz. My heart sank to my stomach and I was almost positive I might be sick. Pharmacology is undoubtedly my hardest class this semester and a pop quiz was NOT something I was looking forward to. I hadn't studied any material yet and was completely unprepared and caught off guard. It was just a few seconds later, (after my heart rate had increased about 20 beats per minute) that she told us it was just an April Fool's joke. I was both angry and relieved. But mostly relieved.
You win this round Pharmacology...
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment