Snow Bunny
April showers are supposed to bring May flowers. The only thing these April showers have brought is very unhappy and cold flowers. This morning I woke up and looked outside our window to find a very bright, white winter wonderland. I was not expecting it nor did I brace my eyes for the bright scenery. It snowed very hard here all day, I felt like we were stuck in a snow globe..... In APRIL. I can't be too mad though because the greatest thing happened. I was walking outside and taking a video to show Austin all of the snow that had fallen. As I was walking, out of no where a bunny rabbit came hopping around a corner right in front of my camera! I couldn't believe my eyes nor could I believe I actually got that on camera!
Had there not been snow on the ground, I wouldn't have been taking a video. And had I not been taking a video, I would have never had that documentation of my encounter with that lovely snow bunny. There's always a bright side to everything!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment