April Snow
April 2nd.
Spring time.
Sunny and 65 degree weather.
Flowers blooming everywhere.
Birds singing delightful tunes.
Right?
Wrong.
Earlier today it was a perfect April day. It was just slightly windy, but still sunny and beautiful. Cierra and I had the window open in our room while we did homework this afternoon because it was so nice. Then it started storming. Which didn't bother me. It stormed for a while, rained for a while, then it was done. Before we knew it, it was dinner time. Cierra and I walked outside to what we were expecting to be damp and cool. But what we walked out to freezing cold and SNOW. Yes, you read that right. Snow.
As of just a few minutes ago, this was the view outside of our window.
Could this be Mother Nature's very own April Fool's joke???
I sure hope so...
I'm going to go to bed and hope and hope and hope that when I wake up tomorrow, it was all just a terrible dream....
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment