A Letter To My Cats

Dear beloved cats of mine,

You bring so much joy and happiness to my life. Don't get me wrong, there are so many things that I just absolutely adore about you. But, I think it is time for some ground rules...

1. Litter belongs in the litter box- I bought you a wonderful litter box with high side walls for a reason. Litter stays in there. That's why it's called a LITTER box...

2. 3 a.m. is not an appropriate time to decide you would like to play- I actually do not enjoy being pounced on in the middle of the night. Especially not when I have to be up early for class the next morning.

3. Your toys include balls, scratching posts, and wands. Your toys do not include my shoe laces and book bag strings.

4. When I put fresh water in your bowl, it is for you to drink, not for you to bathe in- having you jump up on me with soaking wet fur is not fun.

5. Finally, the dining room table is a place for the humans to eat their food- dinner with a side of cat hair is in fact not yummy.

I know, this may seem like I am being a little harsh... but it's only tough love. I still love you, it's just, maybe we could work on some of these things together...?

In the meantime...




Keep being my cute bundles of love.

Yours Truly,
Bri 

Comments

Popular Posts