Snow Country

My clinical rotation this semester is in the very northeastern part of Ohio. They actually call the city "snow country" because in the winter time they get feet upon feet of snow. When I pulled into the parking lot at the hospital this morning, there was a pile of snow plowed to the side that was taller than a semi truck. I couldn't believe my eyes because back at my apartment, we didn't have one snowflake on the ground. As the morning progressed, it started to flurry outside. Then a full blown snow storm. It snowed pretty hard for quite some time. I started talking to my instructor about the snow outside and she replied to me, "Oh hunny, this is just a flurry.." I probably looked at her like she was crazy because the 4 inches of snow on the ground told a different story... Nonetheless, I had the best day at clinical and by the time it was time to leave, the snow was cleared off the roads and the grass was covered with a beautiful white blanket. 

 

Stay warm!!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri 

Comments

Popular Posts