Cookie Thief
I'm sure my cat blogs are already getting annoying (although I really hope not...) but please bear with me on this one. Last night, at approximately 9:42pm, I had a burning desire for an under-cooked, warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie. My options were to make homemade cookies or go to the store to buy some. Of course I picked to make them. I checked my cabinets and refrigerator for the necessary ingredients. I had just enough butter and just enough chocolate chips to make my dreams come true. I began the process. Once the dough was made, I rolled it into balls and placed them on a cookie sheet. All while trying to fend off Taz... Turns out he LOVES cookie dough... I say as I caught him trying to run off with one of the dough balls. After I got all the dough balls rolled out, into the oven they went. about 10 minutes later, my first batch of undercooked, soft cookies of perfection were ready to eat. While the second batch baked, I sat down with a glass of milk and my delicious cookies. All while still trying to keep Taz from eating them. It didn't matter how many times I pushed him away and set him on the floor, (yes, he thinks he is welcome on the dining room table) he still came back meowing, more persistent than the time before.
This was the first time I caught him... he almost got away with a chunk of my cookie! Luckily I caught him just in time, after I snapped a picture of course.
However, this time he got a little smarter. Inch by inch, he army crawled up to my cookie. So slowly, thinking there was no way I could ever notice he was getting closer.
Again I put him on the floor and I ate my cookie. Sorry Taz, no chocolate chip cookie for you.. I do have to commend his persistence though. Better luck next time, buddy.
Yours Truly,
Bri


Comments
Post a Comment