Workout Study Session
I have been studying super hard all week for my OB exam that is tomorrow morning. This has resulted in spending more time in the library, and less time in the gym. It has actually really been bumming me out because I like to make sure I get my workout in every day. Well, today I had a lot of reviewing to do and it seemed like the gym was once again going to be out of the question. This was until I had a brilliant idea.... I could take my studying to the gym. And so I did. First I ran to get a good cardio workout in and then I hopped on the bike with my notes in hand. Even though I probably looked a little silly riding a bike while studying, it was actually pretty efficient and my workout flew by. I got all my studying done AND still got to workout. It's been a great day :)
Happy Wednesday!
Yours Truly,
Bri
Comments
Post a Comment