Workout Fail
Lately I have made it a personal goal of mine to meet all of my activity goals for the day. I have been religiously going to the gym and using a workout app on my watch. Today was no different. I was running on the treadmill as my activity was being tracked. I got to one mile and looked down and my watch told me I had WALKED a mile. WALKED???? Excuse me watch, I clearly ran. Immediately I checked the workout, and I had accidentally hit "indoor walk" for my workout instead of "indoor run". This of course did not sit well with me. Even though I know I ran the full time, all my friends that I share my workout data with would not know. They would see I walked one mile. Not to mention, if my watch says I didn't run, I didn't run. So I decided to run another mile, this time with my watch programmed to indoor RUN. Once I finished that run, I felt quite accomplished that all my friends would now see I actually went on a run. Not that I'm competitive or anything....
Happy Wednesday!
Yours Truly,
Bri
Comments
Post a Comment