Taz (not so) Man

Yesterday was a big day for my little man. We woke up bright and early and headed to the vet... It was the day for Taz Man to become a "not so man" if you know what I mean. I'm afraid the way he was bouncing off the walls and climbing up my leg wasn't funny anymore. I felt so bad leaving him at the vet all day, but they reassured me he would be okay. I was told I could go back and pick him up at 4:00 p.m. and I pulled into the vet's office at 3:59.. I missed my little guy so much. The receptionist carried him out to the waiting room and the second he saw me he started meowing. Turns out he missed me too! The receptionist said he was the sweetest kitty and that I was a lucky cat mom! Of course, I already knew this haha! However, I must say, I can already see a change in his attitude...



He is quite the study buddy now!
Good kitty :)

Yours Truly,
Bri

p.s. Taz is healing up nicely and has already returned to his normal routine of thinking about what food he is going to eat next...

Comments

Popular Posts