Eating Like a Queen
College and eating well don't exactly go hand in hand. I've had a hard time finding a place to eat on campus that doesn't make me feel sick. Well.. Today I found the best place to eat. I didn't even know this place existed. There is a salad bar, an omelet bar, a burrito bar, a pasta bar, a pizza bar, and wait for it...... A CAPPUCCINO MACHINE! Anyone who knows me know I absolutely love coffee and they even have my favorite cappuccino, French Vanilla.
I was seriously in heaven this morning.
I also love ice cream a lot and my school does not carry brands of ice cream I like. That is until I found this..
Velvet Ice Cream!!!
This grand discovery meant one thing.
I had to have dinner here.
Cierra and I went to dinner at this new location and I had one of my favorite meals.
Chicken and broccoli Alfredo, and it was absolutely delicious.
Thank you for joining me for the lovely dinner, Cierra!!
Now.. I will take my delicious cappuccino and get back to studying....
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Now you can have Ice Cream O'Clock!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh YESSSS
Delete