Puppy Love
Working with animals has to be one of the best jobs ever. Dogs never have bad days, and they are always so excited to see you. Especially when you are away at college for what seems like forever. Whenever I come home, I always look forward to seeing all the wonderful doggies and puppies that I am so lucky to work with and this past visit home was no different.
The puppies are so much bigger than when I saw them last, and they were just as excited to see me as I was to see them!
Puppy kisses are the best.
In my classes we have been learning about how pet therapy helps reduce stress and even blood pressure!
And after seeing these little guys again, I am a firm believer in pet therapy!
Everyone needs a puppy best friend.
Until next time lovely puppies.
<3
Yours Truly,
Bri :)





Comments
Post a Comment