Nuts About Fall

Happy first day of autumn!! 
Fall is by far my favorite season, for many reasons. A huge one being the fact that I love to see all the trees changing colors. In honor of the first day of autumn I went on a little nature walk before I had to be at work and took some pictures of the trees at the very beginning of what will soon be nothing but vibrant colors. 


It was truly a beautiful day for the beginning of fall. 

Today being the first day of fall was not the only special thing about today though. All the way at the beginning of this year, my boyfriend decided (as a joke) that September 23rd would be "Bri Day." I'm not sure he expected me to remember that for this long but I surely did and I let all my friends know, too. In honor of Bri Day my best friend, Cierra, got me this... 


It was the most delicious strawberry banana smoothie I've ever had. And the note was a nice touch, too! 

My friend Taylor, who is in the nursing program with me, also wished me a big Happy Bri Day. I'm really feeling the love today! 

I bet you're wondering what my boyfriend did for this special occasion that he made up... Well. He has promised to finally put a picture in my locket charm on the bracelet that he got me the next time we are together! BEST. DAY. EVER. 

Happy Autumn and Happy Bri Day.

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts