Study "Break"

I was in the midst of my studying when I decided to take a short break. I swore to myself it would be short and I would get right back to studying. So, I got a drink of water, stood up and stretched, and then I sat back down to continue studying. That's when it started. I couldn't find my motivation. I tried, but just wasn't retaining the information. I decided to take a little bit longer of a break and I did something.. Something that kind of counts as studying... I mean, I WAS learning. About all sorts of different things. Like heart murmurs, brain tumors, and how to be a successful surgeon......

In Grey's Anatomy...

I mean, technically I was studying.. 
It's pretty much the best show to watch while in nursing school, right?  

I probably should get back to actually studying now...

Yours Truly, 
Bri :) 


Comments

Popular Posts