Future Nurse
My Friday schedule is pretty nice. I only have one class, which happens to be my lab. In my lab we are learning how to take vital signs. We were able to practice on each other taking temperatures, blood pressures, pulse oximetry, and a few others. It was so exciting for me because it was the first time using my bright, shiny, hot pink, new stethoscope! And let me tell you, she works like a charm! It was so much fun to take vital signs of some of my classmates. Then we went and practiced on life like mannequins, which was super cool! At first glance you would think they were real people. They breathe and everything. They even have heart beats! So we practiced our blood pressure skills on the mannequins. A partner would set the blood pressure and we would take it to see how close we could get. Of course I got mine spot on every time.
I am so excited to be a nurse one day!!!
Yours truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment