Something's Fishy.

Going from spending all of my days surrounded by loving puppies, dogs and cats to college where I am not allowed to have any kind of pet has been one of the biggest adjustments for me. Sometimes being at college can get a little lonely without those furry friends by my side all of the time.. So. My roommate, who also happens to be my best friend from high school, and I decided to get the only animal that we are allowed to have.... We got GloFish. 

GloFish are actually zebra fish with a fluorescent gene added to them. My fish is hot pink and under the fluorescent light she glows so beautifully! 
Meet Bubbles!


She is the best fish companion to have at college and I love her very much.
And just a little fish pun for your Tuesday!


Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

  1. Bubbles and Cricket will be best friends!!!!! Bubbles will love it here when you come back home. We will make sure she has a lovely happy spot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts