The Name's Bri.
Hello everyone! As the title suggests, my name is Bri and I have decided to start a new adventure.. Blogging.
First, a little about myself.
I am a full time student at Kent State University. Given my major in nursing, however, I like to say I am a full time studier, full time homework-doer, and a full time bucket of stress.
Even with all of that said, I am absolutely dedicated to my future nursing career and helping others.
In fact, I just got my very own stethoscope!
Bring it on Nursing School!
Outside of school I am a huge nature freak. I find a lot of joy and happiness in sitting under a shade tree to study or simply watching the sunset. I am always running across campus to catch the best views of what mother nature has to offer us.
This was from the other night.
When I am not at school I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend and his family working for their small business raising Goldendoodles and Labradoodles. Yesteryear Acres has been a huge part of my life for the past year and a half and I have to say I have the best job ever. This is why...
Puppies are the best cuddle bugs and even better friends.
I live a fortunate life. Not every day is perfect, but I am a firm believer that you can find something good in every day to be thankful for. And that is why this is the life I love.
Oh... and I love quotes.
"If you have nothing to be thankful for, check your pulse."
I hope you will continue to follow me on this wonderful journey full of lots of coffee, late nights, and even earlier mornings.
Yours Truly,
Bri :)

LOVE!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteyayyyy <3
Delete