February First Coffee

Happy February first! I have had quite a long, non stop day that started bright and early this morning. I didn't get much sleep last night so this morning I was really craving my morning coffee. I was running late to class and didn't have time to get coffee beforehand. When I got out of class I had a few minutes to stop by my room before I had to be at work. I walked in my room and smelled coffee. I thought to myself that Cierra had just made coffee before she left for her class. I immediately thought about how badly I wanted coffee. I was getting ready to make myself some and then I saw my desk.....



It was like Cierra read my mind. She made me delicious kitty coffee with a nice, thoughtful note to go with it. Thank you Cierra!!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts