Have Mercy
When I was younger, I had one television show in particular that I could watch over and over and never get tired of. I loved this show so much, there is not a single episode that I haven't seen. I could sing the theme song in my sleep. That show was Full House. You could bet I watched the reruns every time they were on. So, I'm sure you could imagine my joy and excitement when I found out that Netflix was making a spin off of Full House, with the same characters, called "Fuller House." Ever since I heard this news I had been counting down the days until Netflix released the first season. Well, my day was today and I just binged watched what could quite possibly be my new favorite show. All my favorite characters are back and it just makes me feel so happy to watch it! I decided to stop watching it after about half way through the first season so that way I could have something to watch another time..... Hahaha
I would recommend this show to everyone, it is everything I wanted it to be and more!
And of course, I only have two words to say to it.... "Have Mercy."
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment