Surprise Candy

I recently got a new work schedule and I work every Tuesday morning now. This means I don't get to see our housekeeper when he comes to clean our room on Tuesday mornings. I see him every now and then in the hallway, and he's always so nice to ask how my days are going and how I'm doing in my classes. He always has the biggest smile on his face and loves to put a smile on everyone else's. Today, after a long and frustrating morning at work, I walked back to my dorm and found a package of M&M's sitting on my desk. I thought to myself how weird it was because I didn't remember buying candy. Then Cierra told me our housekeeper brought candy and left that for me! It was such a sweet gesture and completely turned my day around. You never know how much little things can mean to someone. 

Happy Tuesday! 

Yours Truly, 
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts