Snowy Day

Today I believe I experienced what the inside of snow globe would be like. I'd never seen so much snow before in my life. My clinical site is in northern Ohio at a very high altitude. This means that when it snows, it SNOWS. You can guarantee there will always be snow in that part of Ohio during the winter. Today at clinical we got reports of snow fall up to 20 inches. I didn't believe it. I have never seen that much snow. I soon became a believer. We got let out early and I walked out side to a legit blizzard. I could not see 10 feet in front of me. And let's not even talk about the roads that were invisible. It was just a blanket of snow. A blanket of beautiful, white, fluffy snow. It was definitely a sight to see. Some of my friends that are from northern Ohio were laughing at me because I'd never seen so much snow before, and I was amazed at how normal they were acting. It was just so jaw dropping! I'm definitely a believer in winter wonderlands now!! 

It was a perfectly snowy day. 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts