Fresh Air

Today has been one long and very rainy day. As I was driving to clinical this morning I couldn't help but feel like I was driving through an entire swimming pool of water. There was just sitting puddles everywhere. And it just kept raining alllllll day long. There was not one bit of sunshine to be found today. Not one step outside was enjoyable because it just kept pouring. I was starting to think the rain would never let up. That is, until about an hour ago. I was going stir crazy with all of the rain and being stuck inside all day that I just wanted to get out. So finally when the rain stopped around 10pm, Cierra and I went on a nice long walk around campus. I have to say, the fresh air was beautiful. I love the smell of outside when it has just been raining. We had a very refreshing walk and talked about our days together. It was a nice change in our daily routine and I'm thinking these nightly walks together might have to become a thing! 
Thanks for walking with me tonight Cie! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts