Mondays
Mondays.
My arch nemesis.
Mondays for me are full, long days. I go to class early in the morning and then go straight to work right after I get out of class until later in the evening. I can't complain much, because Mondays are the days I get most of my homework done, however, Mondays are also the days I consume the most coffee.
That is until just recently....
Mondays have come to be one of the best days of the week! And it is solely because one of my favorite shows has come back on television! It really is a great show. I mean, not educational wise, but definitely entertainment wise. A show so good, it would be a felony to miss. A show so good, our dorm room is now the room that people come over to watch it. A show so good, it's terrible and still so good. A show sooooo good, it makes me LOVE MONDAYS!! I know, you're thinking that can't be possible but it is. Want to guess what show??
The Bachelor!!!
And tonight on The Bachelor, they are traveling to a beach inhabited by wild pigs!!! AH!
T-minus 29 minutes until the best (worst) show ever!!!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment