Happy Leap Day

While today wasn't as nice outside as I had hoped, and while I spent it inside doing homework once again, I would consider this Leap Day a very successful day. Not only did I get a lot done, but I got some great and exciting news. I am just waiting for some more concrete answers to be able to (hopefully) share with everyone what exactly has put me in such a great mood today. The kind of news I got today was enough to turn any bad day around and I've got to say, I'm pretty excited about where this is going to take me. 

So while I didn't get outside as much as I had previously wanted to, I am still so thankful for the good blessings that have been coming my way lately. And it wouldn't hurt if all my friends could just keep their fingers crossed for me, I'd really appreciate it! 

Happy Monday! 
Happy Leap Day!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts