To Done

Today was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. There was just a slight breeze and it could not have been a more perfect day. I could hardly believe it was still February. The weather today clearly said, "take a walk and have a nice long picnic." I said, "take a walk and have a nice long picnic." However, my long "to do" list said, "sit at your desk and get started." And so, I did. I sat at my desk all day getting ahead on school work and missing this beautiful day. On the bright side, my "to do" list is now a "to done" list and the rest of this week won't be so stressful. But, on the not so bright side, I missed such a gorgeous day that I would have loved to spend outside. 

I have now promised myself that the next beautiful day like this, I am most definitely going to spend it outside. No matter what. And what do you know? I just checked the weather and it looks pretty hopeful for tomorrow! 

Until then!

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts