Christmas Cookie Time

One of my favorite things to do in my leisure time is crafty projects. And this Christmas season, cookie decorating was calling my name. The other day I made a bunch of sugar cookies with Austin's family and today was the day to finally decorate them!! I was so excited because I wanted to make a Marine cookie for Austin's older sister. It was the very first cookie I decorated and I wanted it to be perfect. It took a lot of patience but this is how it turned out...

 

He's so cute!! I actually told her she wasn't allowed to eat him though...
Then both of his older sisters decided to make me a nurse cookie!! It turned out so adorable!! 



She even has her own stethoscope and everything! I had so much fun decorating cookies with everyone!
 
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your days were filled with joy, laughter, and the love of family. 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts