Hit The Ice
Last night Cierra and I were invited to our schools ice skating rink by one of our friends. I was a little unsure at first because of the overwhelming thought that I CAN'T ICE SKATE. I agreed though because I knew I would still have a good time. So we went, I got my skates, I laced up, and hit the ice. I mean hit the ice quite literally. As I fell again, and again, and again. There was one point I was actually sliding on my belly on the ice as if I were trying to sled or something. It was quite comical for my friends, not so much for me though. Every time someone saw me holding on to the side of the wall, they would ask me, "Bri, did you fall again?" And every single time, my answer was yes. So, I'm thinking ice skating, hockey, figure skating, or any other type of skating that requires ice and thin blades for shoes, isn't on my list of things that I am good at nor going to pursue in the future.
Despite my many falls and desperate attempt to stay on my feet, I still had an awesome time!!
I am now ready to take on the week before finals week, injuries and all.
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment