Finals...

Fatigue = increasing.
Coffee intake = increasing. 
Amount of sleep = decreasing. 
Immune system = decreasing. 
Stress level = INCREASING. 

Yes, my friends, we are approaching... finals week.. 
I have a lab final this Friday, and then after that, it will be hitting the books to study for the rest of my finals. 
Finals week, the worst week of school. I would like to meet whoever came up with the idea to have a whole week full of nothing but exams. And let's not mention the dreaded word "cumulative." (I'd like to meet whoever came up with that one, too.) First I would tell them that a whole week of exams is just torture. Then I would tell them a whole week of cumulative exams is beyond torture, so beyond torture that there isn't a word that could do it justice.. 

Image result for finals week

So my college friends, as we all approach finals week, may your coffee be strong and the odds in your favor. 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts