Stu(dying)

I sat down this afternoon to study with the goal of making it through one 50 slide powerpoint for my physiology class. I sat down around 3:30 pm and had planned on being done just a few hours later and had planned to work on some other homework for a different class. Well. 3:30 soon became 5:30. Which then became 6:30. And here we are at 7:30 and I just now finished. I did not expect that one powerpoint to take so long to study... but it did. I couldn't stop because I had already made that goal for myself. So, I kept studying. For 4 hours straight. I must say.. I am very proud of myself for sticking to my goal and completing it. I must also say, I am now exhausted and my eyes are very tired.. haha. It also has me thinking how happy I am that I have started studying for finals a whole week in advance because if one powerpoint takes that long for just one class (when there are two more for just that one class), I can't imagine how long it will take to study for all of my other classes. With that being said, I think I will get back to my coffee and studying... This was a nice break.  

Image result for studying jokes

Yours Truly, 
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts