Thursday Night Fun

Not too long ago Cierra had told me that she got us tickets to go see Brett Eldredge and Thomas Rhett. Two of our MOST FAVORITE country singers. I was counting down the days since she told me. I could not wait. It really felt like this night would never come. Well today after my last class, I immediately jumped in the shower and started getting ready and then we hit the road. The concert was in a town near my school and when we finally got there we were both so excited! First, I just want to say, these two are most definitely, without a doubt, still two of my favorite country singers. And second, that was the best concert I've ever been to. I had a BLAST. They sang every single one of my favorite songs. It was literally like I made the soundtrack for the night. It was so much fun. I love to sing and dance and tonight was filled with just that. Thanks Cierra for a great night and thank you Brett and Thomas for being such awesome performers! 


Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts