Cookie Day

Today I was scrolling through some articles and found one from yesterday saying yesterday was National Cookie Day. WHAT? How could I have missed National Cookie Day? I love cookies soooo much. Well, let me rephrase, I love a particular cookie sooo much.. Homemade, undercooked, chocolate chip cookies. I wish I would have known yesterday was National Cookie Day because that would have given me every excuse in the world to put off my homework and go bake some delicious cookies to eat. I am just still in disbelief that it was a day devoted to cookies, and I missed it. I didn't get to show my favorite cookie in the whole wide world how much I appreciated it's existence. (By eating it of course.) I'm quite positive all the homemade, undercooked chocolate chip cookies felt the same way about me not being able to eat them. 

Image result for funny cookie pictures

Oh well... There's always next year!
Until then cookies..... 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts