Moonlit path

One of my favorite things to do when I am feeling sad or stressed out is take long walks. My campus has a lot of hills and gravel paths through woods that make the best quiet time to just clear my head. Tonight I was feeling really overwhelmed with school and decided to go for a long walk. My phone died so it was just nature and I. (And my pepper spray, you can never be too safe) Anyway, it was nice to have some time to myself to really get my mind off of a lot of things. Even though it was already dark out, the light from the beautiful and bright moon was all I needed. My moonlit paths were perfect. My walk was perfect. My walk was peaceful. And my mind is at ease. 

Thank you nature for being my great escape and reminding me that some things are only as hard as we make them. 

Goodnight everyone! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts