One Day Closer
I can officially say......
FALL SEMESTER CLASSES ARE OVER.
The excitement is unreal. Even if I do still have to take finals, I am so excited I don't have to go to anymore classes until mid-January. I will say however, this semester seemed to fly by. My first semester officially in the Nursing College went really well though, and I feel like I have learned a ton. Everything from taking vital signs including blood pressure and pulse oximetry to performing head to toe assessments. I know I still have a lot to learn but, I am that much closer to starting my first clinical next semester!! Thinking about all the great things I have ahead of me in the next few months gives me all the motivation in the world to study, and study, and study. Did I mention study?
As for tonight, I have wrapped up my studying at a decent hour and think I will get some much needed rest before hitting the books again tomorrow.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thursday.
And I hope everyone has a great Friday, it took long enough for it to get here!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment