North Pole in Ohio

Tonight we were driving back from dinner and saw this house that had the most beautifully decorated yard. There was literally not a space of green grass in the entire yard. There were so many lights and blow up Christmas decorations, it was unreal. We stopped so I could take some pictures and it turned out there was a story behind the whole thing! There is an old married couple that lives near my school and every year, for the past 22 years, around Christmas time they dress up as Mr. and Mrs. Claus and decorate their yard. They stand outside every night for all the children to stop and take pictures. I had asked who's home this was to which Santa replied, "Santa lives here of course." So basically... I visited the North Pole in Ohio. 
Here are just a few of the pictures I took!! 





This doesn't even BEGIN to show everything they had decorated their yard with!
It was truly amazing and it made my heart so happy. 
I can't wait for Christmas! 

Yours Truly, 
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts