Candy....Yum.
Today is National Candy Day, so it only seemed appropriate to write my blog on being thankful for, none other than...... CANDY. I have a huge sweet tooth. I hate things that taste bitter and lovvvvvve those sweet, sweet candies. I am always buying candy for our dorm, my favorite being any kind of chocolate. I don't think I could live without candy. Okay, I guess I could, but that doesn't mean I would ever want to. I usually reward myself with said candy. Finished studying that page? Piece of candy for me. Went to class? Piece of candy for me. Completed homework assignment? Piece of candy for me. Got out of bed on time? Piece of candy for me. Had a healthy dinner? You guessed it... Piece of candy for me. I think you get my point. I just love candy.
And so, I am thankful for candy.
I hope you enjoy my chemistry humor.. haha.
Happy Candy Day!
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment