My Biggest Fans
Last night I got this text from Austin's parents...
They were telling me how proud they were of me, and in that moment I couldn't help but feel so grateful for them. They have done so much for me, from letting me over for a nice home cooked meal to moving me in to school. They are always so willing to help me out and make sure I am taken care of. Their selfless attitudes mean the world to me. They are always telling me that I make them so proud and they are two of my biggest supporters. I am so lucky to have them in my life, along with everyone else who has helped me along the way. Without the people who love and care for me, I'd never have made it to where I am today.
So thank you to these two beautiful people, for being so good to me.
Yours Truly,
Bri :)

Comments
Post a Comment