Scrubs!!!

Today, I am thankful for hard work, perseverance and most importantly, support from everyone around me. Today was a super exciting day for me, I was fitted for my scrubs to start clinical next semester! I never would have made it to this point if I didn't have all of the support of some very special people. Each and every day I wake up thankful for the things I've been able to accomplish. I am more than thankful to have a hard working attitude. I used to be one to give up so easily, but that is not me anymore. Thanks to working hard, never giving up, and endless love and support this is what I got to do today....




I'm pretty sure I was meant to be a nurse.. I put the scrubs on and didn't want to take them off.
I can't wait to start clinical and take another step towards accomplishing my dreams!! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts