Giving Thanks
November is one of my favorite months because Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I try to always be thankful for the things I have in my life, and I just don't think that dedicating only one day is enough to express how truly thankful I am. So.. I would like to take the time to write about something I am thankful for every day this month. And today.... I am thankful to be an American.
I just recently registered to vote and it was really exciting for me. Since I will be at school when everyone else votes, I went to an early voting station and exercised my right to vote. I know this was just a general election but I was so excited to go. It was my first time ever voting, and I really felt like I had a say.
Of course, I HAD to get the sticker!!
Thanks for taking me to vote, Austin!
I'm so thankful to be an American, and to have the rights that I do.
Yours Truly,
Bri :)


Comments
Post a Comment