I'll Believe it When I See it

This exact day, one year ago, the ground was snow covered. There was not one inch of green anything in sight. Everything was white. That was not the case today however... This week has been SO nice. We've been so lucky to have temperatures in the mid to upper 60's with highs tomorrow in the low 70's! I have been so thankful for this perfect weather. I have not had one thing to complain about in regards to the weather so far this week. The squirrels and chipmunks have been as active as ever, I think they are enjoying this weather, too! My walks to class have been more than enjoyable. That is why today I am thankful for this beautiful weather we've been given because..... Today I heard on the news that my area is expecting snow this weekend. What?? How? It's supposed to be 70 tomorrow!! It can't be cold enough to snow yet! I'll believe it when I see it.. But for now. I'm going to keep being thankful for the beautiful weather so far this week. 



I just thought this picture was kind of funny.. Haha.
Have a good night everyone! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts