Christmas Ornament Festivities

After all the Thanksgiving and Black Friday festivities were over, other festivities were just beginning. I got the opportunity to go glass blowing and I made my own Christmas ornament. Austin's family took me and we had so much fun. I'd never done something like that before so I was so interested in how everything worked. We all went, one by one, and made our ornaments. The whole process was really neat. Clear, very hot, glass in the beginning turned into colorful, very hot ornaments in the end. 


This was my ornament when it just came out of the hot  furnace. It started off as clear glass and then I added a bunch of little white specks of white glass to it and after it melted on there, I did the same with purple glass. Then came time to blow it up! And this was the end result! I love my ornament so much and it will still change over the next few days while it completely finishes forming. I'm so excited to see what it looks like when we can pick them up!! 

I'm so thankful for all the fun things I've had the opportunity to do! 

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts