Thankfulness Day #15
I am thankful for honesty. It is very hard to find people that are always honest, no matter what. It can be hard to always tell the truth, but I am so thankful that I have certain people in my life that are always honest with me. That's what it means to love and be loved. Honesty. Talking about the good and the bad, with no judgement, and loving them anyway. The truth hurts sometimes, but it's the truth that builds strong relationships. Austin's family has been the most honest and loving family I could ever wish to be a part of. I always know that when they tell me something they mean it 100%. Being honest goes a lot further than just the things you say. It's shown in your actions and I never ever feel that I'm treated like anything less with these wonderful people.
Thank you for being the best and loving me always.
Yours Truly,
Bri :)
Comments
Post a Comment