Thankful for Studying

I haven't had the best night and it may or may not be directly related to the amount of studying I have been doing tonight. I have a really big exam coming up on Thursday and am feeling quite overwhelmed by it. With that being said, I was just thinking of something to write about that I was thankful for. So, I am thankful for.... Studying!!

I know you might think that sounds crazy, however, I am lucky. 
I have two eyes that let me see to read.
I have the ability to hear to watch educational videos that help me study.
I am able to write out my notes. 
I am able to comprehend what I am reading. 
And so much more. 

Although I hate studying with a passion, I am thankful that I am able to do it. I am thankful that I have a reason to study and have the opportunity to be in college, working towards my dreams of becoming a nurse. I am thankful for all of these things, today and every day. 

Image result for funny studying

But of course, my favorite part of studying is the breaks.
I'm thankful for those, too.

Yours Truly,
Bri :) 

Comments

Popular Posts